2015-03-03

Prophetic Birthing Chambers: Spiritual GPS

Prophetic Birthing Chambers
God said I am rerouting your direction in the season. My GPS system is going to take you to correct location in the Realm of the Spirit. For some of you, your relocation is coming soon. I have need for you in certain places.
I took you too this current destination because there is an assignment. Your assignment is almost done in your current location. Be prepared to re-route your direction. Your assignment will cause my gps system in heaven to take you in the right direction. If you go in the wrong direction, my Spirit will lead you back on course.
Heaven's gps system will reroute your direction if you yield to the Holy Spirit. I am trying to get you to the people that are assigned in your life for Destiny.
Acknowledge me in all of your ways. I will direct your path. Stay on course. You cannot afford to stay in places that are not designed to prepare you for Destiny. Sharpen your Spiritual senses.

Prophetess Bridgette Whitby. 03-02-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment