2015-01-09

I was Transported into a Field with Giants surrounding me. God said I ordained you to Face the Goliath in this current dispensation

I was transported into a Large field and there was Giants that was opposing the Army of the Lord God. God said You are a Prophetic pro-type of David. I have ordained you to confront the Goliath s in this current Apostolic & Prophetic hour. The giants that was opposing the people of God and the people of this world is World hunger, World homelessness, Poverty, and World violence. I stood in front of the giant and he was so tall that I spoke the Word of the Lord and the giant was brought down to his knees and I took the head of that enemy and we begin to march with the Victory.  I Come to you in the name of Lord. Who is this enemy that is trying to defy the Army of the Lord. Ambassador Bridgette Whitby


No comments:

Post a Comment