2014-12-03

" I was Spiritually Transported into a Literal Ocean by the Spirit of God " !!! Ambassador Bridgette Whitby

Prophetic Vision: I was transported into a Ocean. There was the shore and I was taken into the deep waters. There was thousands of people standing on the shore line. The deep area was limitless and there wasn't a lot of activity in this area. God said look daughter look down into the waters and there was treasurers that was at the bottom of the ocean. Beautiful treasures spreaded across the floor of the ocean. God invited me to come down into the depths of the water. I begin to swim and I stopped. God said come deeper deeper deeper daughter. Do not stay there keep diving into the deeper things of my word. God said I have given you the keys to the hidden treasures. My God................
12/03/2014. 7:15 am.

Matthew 13:44
"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure that a man discovered hidden in a field. In his excitement, he hid it again and sold everything he owned to get enough money to buy the field.

Isaiah 45:3 And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness--secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name. Ambassador Prophetess Bridgette Whitby: Kingdom Crushers Global Apostolic & Prophetic Ministry .


No comments:

Post a Comment