2013-11-16

" Spiritual Holding Chamber " !!! By: Apostle Bridgette Jones

November 13,2013 2:02 pm. 

 Literally I see thousands of people in Holding Chambers in the Realm of the Spirit. It is Like you are standing in the middle of something and you have not been released to obtained what is in front of you. This Chamber is a chamber where God is working things out for us, such that you are Profitable for the Work of the Ministry. Some of you are being, Held because God is simply orchestrating and putting people in the right place. There are somethings that are literally being held up, because God is working and arranging things according to His Plan and Purpose. God said you can no longer miss divine appointments that he has set for your Life.

Some people are in the wrong place and God Literally is paving new direction such that you are able to follow with his Prophetic Time table. In the holding chambers there are strategic things that God is trying to download into your Spirit. This chamber is being used to train and equip you for things that are ahead of you in the future. God said when the time is Right I will move things, move people, and move relationships into its divine perspective. 

God said I am holding you in the chamber and you must learn how to be effective and productive even under difficult situations. God said allow me to transform you from the inside out. I am calling a people that is truly sold out to me. I must break the system of this World off of your Life and ministry. I am God and I do-not function with the spirit of Limitation, Doubt, and Fear. 

Allow me to give you wisdom, as I am orchestrating the pattern of Heaven into the earth realm. I am calling forth a People, that would represent my Kingdom not according to this world system. My system and government must be able to function according to my plan and purpose. Prepare your self for many of You will be the ones that I will use to be vessels for my Glory and Honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment